75F Recognized in "50 on Fire" Award from MinneInno
MinneInno, the regional media outlet focused on business innovation, technology and startups, selected 75F as an Inno Pick recipient honored in the new MinnneInno "50 on Fire" awards. The awards are meant to "shine a little extra light on the ones that are truly setting the scene on fire"; it recognizes "companies or individuals that have had a banner year across a variety of categories."
The MinneInno "50 on Fire" Awards Event
MinneInno knows how to throw a party! The innovation publication held their inaugural MinneInno "50 on Fire" awards event Wednesday hosted at the new WeWork co-working space in Capella Tower on floors 38-40. The view of Minneapolis from the 40th floor is amazing. Crave catered the event and there was live music being performed.
We had the opportunity to demo our building intelligence products at the event, as well. It was great to meet all the new people and introduce them to 75F, and nice to see familiar faces that stopped by to say "hi!".
MinneInno launched the 50 on Fire winners video; and, in true 75F fashion, our video was the most extravagant, with the entire team in orange running into frame and waving around cardboard props with jazz hands (the things I make my team do).
The event also recognized these companies and individuals:
- Anudeep Parhar, Entrust Datacard
- Branch Messenger
- Brett Brohl, Syndicate Fund
- Eric Martell, gener8tor Minneapolis
- Jeremy Gavin, Screenfeed
- Joey Bertalan, The Nerdery
- Starting 11
- ID Insight
- Chanl Health
- Bright Health
- Dr. Elizabeth Klodas, Step One Foods
- COCO (now Fueled Collective)
- GoKart Labs
- Tom Motzel, The Great Minnesota Tech 2Gether (TGMNT2)
- Bill Owens, Owatonna Area Business Development Center (ABDC)
- Jenna Pederson, Hack the Gap + 612 Software Foundry
- Danielle Steer, Impact Hub MSP
- Scott Burns, Osborn370, Structural
- Tech Dump
- Twisted Shrub
- Bizzy Coffee
- Land O’Lakes
- Kim Bartmann, A triple-bottom-line restauranteur
- Lauren Pradhan, Grow North
- Living Greens
- Local Crate
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Shannon Watson, Definitely Someday
- Minnesota Firefighter Initiative
- Thinking Moves
- Caroline Karanja, 26 Letters
- TackleBar Football
- Bharat Pulgam, mXers
- MPLS Junior Devs
- Ra’essa Motala, Lee & Associates, “She Started It”
You can see them in the MinneInno 50 on Fire video.
We're honored to be firing things up with this great collection of innovators who #MakeItMSP in our #BoldNorth.