As you know, 2019 was an incredible year for 75F. Following our $18M Series A funding news co-led by Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos-backed Breakthrough Energy Ventures as well as Oil & Gas Climate Initiative, we have seen fast and furious growth and exciting changes within the company!
In the past few months our staff has added critical roles including but not limited to:
- Director of Finance (Chris Runquist)
- Director of Engineering (Matt Rudd)
- VP of Operations (Jason Michels)
- VP of Global Marketing (David Koerner)
- VP of Enterprise Sales (John Huddock)
- Territory Sales Managers (Rachel Haines, John-Paul Farsight, Tyler Grainger, Ron Vallejo, Rick Justis)
- Head of Corporate Communications (Josh Purdy)
- Talent Success Specialist (Jen Egeland)
- Executive Assistant (Alissa Sundstedt)
- BAS Support Agent (Scott Dudgeon)
- Sales Application Engineer (Justin Scott)
- Supply Chain and Procurement Manager (Bailie Morrow)
- Events Coordinator (Lauren French)
- Customer Success Manager (Stephanie Thiede)
- Logistics and Fulfillment (Denny Connelly, Adam Gumm)
- Inside Sales Assistant (Ellie Mitchell)
- Project Coordinator (Brittany Tischer)
As you might imagine, we have outgrown our current office space in Burnsville and are excited to report that we have started renovating our new office space located at the Southpoint Office Center located on W. 82nd Street in Bloomington! The new location will increase our operations 10,000 square feet and include many state-of-the art technologies and innovative visual assets.
We are incredibly excited for what 2020 has to bring for the company and hope you stay tuned to our announcements in the coming weeks and months!