As budgets continue to get smaller and the push for energy efficiency continues to grow, many building managers and owners are trying to find new ways to cut operating expenses and run a more efficient building. Thankfully, with the introduction of the Internet of Things (IoT), you don't have to look too far to find new ways to achieve both of these goals. In fact, 75F's solutions can actually help you cut your HVAC energy costs by 30-50% and get a return on your investment in as little as a year, all while improving operational efficiencies and creating an optimal occupant experience!
Here's how you can do it!
9 Ways Smart Buildings Cut Your Operating Expenses
- Reduce the Energy Needed for HVAC - About half of your energy costs are centered around your HVAC and lighting systems. With smart building retrofit controls solutions, you can turn your reactive HVAC system into a proactive, cost-saving, energy-efficient machine!
- Cut Down Your Energy Use on Lighting - Automated building systems like 75F can also help you learn your building's tendencies and regulate your lighting based on your preferences and the environment around you!
- Help You Qualify for Energy Rebates - Utility-driven efficiency incentives can reduce total cost of acquisition and speed up the ROI timeframe.
- Allow You to Cut Back on HVAC Equipment - Higher efficiency means fewer or downsized (lower capacity) HVAC equipment, or even eliminating traditional fixtures!
- Help Extend the Life of Your Equipment - With smart monitoring and predictive maintenance, retrofit controls can add years to your equipment's lifecycle.
- Eliminate IT Hardware Costs - No need to invest in workstations and software updates, or the related upkeep. Cloud-based software enhancements are pushed wirelessly!
- Installation Costs are Lower and Faster - Wireless systems are 5x faster to install, and new intuitive control solutions eliminate the need for specialist custom programming!
- Manage Multiple Sites at Once - Web and mobile monitoring and adjustments help you lower your travel and operating expenses and minimize team disruption.
- Data Insights Help You Optimize Even Further - Additional efficiencies can be driven by real-time data feeds and dashboards like the Portfolio Energy Manager - helping identify patterns to better understand your building loads, occupant experience, internal environment quality and equipment performance.